Are you the technical application manager (M/F) who wants to work at an international family business that is growing fast?Strengthen our team with your talents and shape the digital innovation in transportation!
We are an international company, so you will be advising and solving issues for colleagues from all our divisions within Europe. You will work in an enthusiastic diverse team.
The main goal on this position is for you to manage and improve the applications we use at the Emons Group. You are key for IT and our operations and of course there’s room for you to further develop and shape your position! You already have some necessary knowledge and are driven to grow. Most importantly, you are able to translate your knowledge from application to operations and search for various solutions to challenges.
Who are you?
- You have experience in and knowledge of business applications,
- You have general knowledge of the internet, hardware, software, and the maintenance and management of network environments,
- You understand the world of programming,
- You are a team player who is strongly service-oriented,
- You turn that to-do list into a ‘woohoo’-list! You know how to keep an overview and set priorities,
- Do you speak and write English fluently, preferably with (at least) proficiency level C1? Perfect!
- You are available 40 hours a week.
What do you get?
- The opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people, all with the drive to move our customers by endless innovations towards zero waste,
- You will be given the space where you can come up with ideas and initiatives yourself and where your eagerness to learn and qualities are called upon,
- There’s a lot of room for freedom and responsibility in achieving results,
- The chance of being part of an energetic company, existing over 78 years, however with the spirit of a new-born,
- You will receive a good, competitive salary and great terms of employment,
- An unprecedented good working atmosphere,
- And last but not least: working in a new, spacious and sustainable office in Milsbeek, Netherlands. The regular dose of coffee and tea and daily fresh fruit ensures that you get through the day energetically and enjoy being part of the Emons Group.